The Anti-Rollaway brake system is classed as an active safety system not a passive system as it takes control of the vehicle if the driver is not seated in the vehicle. The system has NOT been designed to take away the responsibility of the operator from applying the park brake before exiting the vehicle.
Key features of the Anti-Rollaway brake system include:
- Electronic control system that identifies the risk state of a vehicle rollaway
- Provides a pre-warning to the operator, both audibly and visually
- Additional external warning to nearby persons to attract attention
- Positive interaction to the vehicle park brake system to stop the roll away occurring
- Self diagnostic and error indication to provide a functioning and reliable safety system
- Interfaces into modern day vehicle electronic systems
If you would like a quotation for your vehicle fleet or individual vehicle, please contact us here.